Sitesao Support
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Support

Support Forums

Home/Forums/
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

  • 4 years, 1 month ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21

    Hi

    I see I have to set it up on the individual pages.
    So not to worry. Got it figured out.


    in reply to: Unable to Add Widgets to Footer section
    4 years, 1 month ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21

    Thanks for your reply but no where in Theme Options do I see Footer Info Settings
    I’ve attached what I see in front of me.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

    in reply to: Unable to Add Widgets to Footer section
    4 years, 3 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Internal Server Error when Customers Make Payment
    4 years, 3 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Internal Server Error when Customers Make Payment
    4 years, 4 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21

    All resolved. There was an update this morning for the theme and for two of it’s plugins – sitesao core and visual composer.

    THank you.


    in reply to: Error when I click on Appearance – Customise
    4 years, 4 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Error when I click on Appearance – Customise
    4 years, 4 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Error when I click on Appearance – Customise
    4 years, 4 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Error when I click on Appearance – Customise
    4 years, 4 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Error when I click on Appearance – Customise
    4 years, 4 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Error when I click on Appearance – Customise
    4 years, 4 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Error when I click on Appearance – Customise
    4 years, 4 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Error when I click on Appearance – Customise
    4 years, 4 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21

    Except if I press activate Sitesao plugin then it doesn’t work anymore. It works when not activated.


    in reply to: Error when I click on Appearance – Customise
    4 years, 4 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21

    Thank you. It worked!


    in reply to: Error when I click on Appearance – Customise
    4 years, 4 months ago Emielke
    Participant
    Post count: 21

    And here is the WordPress Status Report

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

    in reply to: Error when I click on Appearance – Customise
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
1 2 →
© Copyright Sitesao.com - Support Policy