The purpose of the Help Center is to provide you with the right answers at the right time. According to Envato rules, support mechanism is not mandatory for marketplace authors – we provide support because of good will and want to offer our customers best service possible. We keep rights not to provide support due to abuse or any other reasons that are against this policy.
What You Can Expect From Our Support?
There are certain things that you can expect from our Help Center:
- We always have bug-related and technical support in priority
- We are happy to receive proposals and ideas
- Tiny custom requests can be served (low priority, depending on workload and good will)
What You Can Not Expect From Our Support?
There are certain things that are out of scope and will not be handled by our team:
- Generic WordPress questions
- Issues related to 3rd party plugins
- Customization requests
- Any tickets that contain abuse or violence
- Requests from indirect purchases (get from as part of some other product)