Sitesao Support
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Support

Support Forums

Home/Forums/
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

  • 10 years, 2 months ago sonic25
    Participant
    Post count: 4
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Woo Product Categories Grid – Change Grid Style
    10 years, 2 months ago sonic25
    Participant
    Post count: 4

    This is the html from the front end. I want to change the position of the “<h3>” tag:

    <div>
    <div>
    &lt;h3&gt;Men&lt;/h3&gt;
    </div>
    </div>

    in reply to: Woo Product Categories Grid – Change Grid Style
    10 years, 2 months ago sonic25
    Participant
    Post count: 4

    I did not explain myself accurately.

    My query is this: If I select for example Style 1, I want to change the position of the front end elements.

    Thanks


    in reply to: Woo Product Categories Grid – Change Grid Style
    10 years, 2 months ago sonic25
    Participant
    Post count: 4

    Hi

    I am using visual composer to add an element to a page. The element which I have added is the “Woo Product Categories Grid”.

    In the “Product Categories Grid Settings” there are some “Grid Style” options. I do not want to use these options.

    Instead, I want either my own custom options (eg, move the html to a different position), or to not use them at all.

    Thanks


    in reply to: Product Category Home Page
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
© Copyright Sitesao.com - Support Policy