Sitesao Support
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Support

Support Forums

Home/Forums/
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

  • 10 years, 6 months ago originalideas
    Participant
    Post count: 4

    Thanks, I find where was the main problem 😉


    in reply to: "Shop" composition jumping and updating theme
    10 years, 6 months ago originalideas
    Participant
    Post count: 4

    Hello,
    Everything was formatted in another site, but this error appeared. Then, as I wrote, I installed everything through new and tried to change “Shop” page settings (“Page Heading’ from “Custom” to “Default”), which threw the same error again.


    in reply to: "Shop" composition jumping and updating theme
    10 years, 6 months ago originalideas
    Participant
    Post count: 4
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: "Shop" composition jumping and updating theme
    10 years, 9 months ago originalideas
    Participant
    Post count: 4

    Thanks!

    Best Regard


    in reply to: How to adjust "sign in" pop-up
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
© Copyright Sitesao.com - Support Policy