Sitesao Support
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Support

Support Forums

Home/Forums/
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

  • 5 years, 7 months ago nader
    Participant
    Post count: 7

    Hi

    I have been waiting for your answer for a few days, but you did not answer. Does the problem is unsolvable?
    please inform me

    Thanks


    in reply to: Change Full page design
    5 years, 7 months ago nader
    Participant
    Post count: 7

    after I upload your file you can see in below link, it still has the issue

    Power Supply


    in reply to: Change Full page design
    5 years, 7 months ago nader
    Participant
    Post count: 7
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Change Full page design
    5 years, 7 months ago nader
    Participant
    Post count: 7

    Hi

    Did you check it?


    in reply to: Change Full page design
    5 years, 7 months ago nader
    Participant
    Post count: 7
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Change Full page design
    5 years, 8 months ago nader
    Participant
    Post count: 7

    Thanks for replying I need a code for change page format to default format page.
    can you help me how can I change the format page (codes) and which file must be change?


    in reply to: Change Full page design
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
© Copyright Sitesao.com - Support Policy