Sitesao Support
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Support

Support Forums

Home/Forums/
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

  • 8 years, 6 months ago LilAi3
    Participant
    Post count: 7

    Hello again. I’m not sure if you saw the message from a few days ago. I will post it again below. Thanks!

    I would like to remove the green background and keep the price the same color as the product title. Where do I find that CSS? Does that have to been done via FTP?

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

    in reply to: Color and Size Options
    8 years, 6 months ago LilAi3
    Participant
    Post count: 7

    Thank you! I would like to remove the green background and keep the price the same color as the product title. Where do I find that CSS? Does that have to been done via FTP?


    in reply to: Color and Size Options
    8 years, 6 months ago LilAi3
    Participant
    Post count: 7

    I also forgot to add:
    3. I added the WC Single Product Sharing element to my template but it will not show on the product page.

    Thank you kindly.


    in reply to: Color and Size Options
    8 years, 6 months ago LilAi3
    Participant
    Post count: 7

    Thank you for that. I should have looked at the tutorial first. My apologies. I was able to configure the colors and sizes.

    I just have 2 more issues I have tried to solve but have been unsuccessful.
    1. I would like for the zoom feature to work when hovering over the product image.
    2. I have tried inputting custom CSS to change the size of the product price as it is too small, but I have been unsuccessful.


    in reply to: Color and Size Options
    8 years, 6 months ago LilAi3
    Participant
    Post count: 7
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Color and Size Options
    8 years, 6 months ago LilAi3
    Participant
    Post count: 7

    Also, is there a way for the product image to be magnified when rolled over with the cursor or opened in Lightbox?

    Thank you kindly.


    in reply to: Color and Size Options
    8 years, 6 months ago LilAi3
    Participant
    Post count: 7
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Color and Size Options
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
© Copyright Sitesao.com - Support Policy