Sitesao Support
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Support

Support Forums

Home/Forums/
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

  • 10 years, 6 months ago jsrg
    Participant
    Post count: 4

    I can’t send you the admin account, because it’s on a local dev server.

    When I activate AJAX and the mailchimp action, the form is not sent. He loads, and loads and nothing happens.


    in reply to: Mailchimp entry is not created with ajax mode
    10 years, 6 months ago jsrg
    Participant
    Post count: 4

    Does that mean you were able to reproduce my issue?


    in reply to: Mailchimp entry is not created with ajax mode
    10 years, 6 months ago jsrg
    Participant
    Post count: 4

    But, do you understand what I mean? Tell me if you need more exact description.
    I would like to help make DHVC better. The idea of a Visual Composer form add-on is great, I could get rid of that badly to customize gravityforms in my projects.


    in reply to: Form is not hidden after AJAX-Submit
    10 years, 6 months ago jsrg
    Participant
    Post count: 4

    Hi Evanto,

    I can’t send you the admin access to my page, because it is on a dev server, and needs a local api to run.

    best regards


    in reply to: Form is not hidden after AJAX-Submit
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
© Copyright Sitesao.com - Support Policy