Sitesao Support
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Support

Support Forums

Home/Forums/
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

  • 6 years, 8 months ago jaythomas
    Participant
    Post count: 6
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Scrolling popup?
    8 years ago jaythomas
    Participant
    Post count: 6

    I’m not going to be able to provide you that access. This plug in should work as described on the website and it does not. I find it hard to believe that no one else i snot having the same issue that I having. Is there any other way to resolve this?


    in reply to: Trouble With Visual Composer Functioning for Popup design
    8 years ago jaythomas
    Participant
    Post count: 6

    I have updated to 1.1.0 and still have the same problem. Visual Composer is not function for the popups. Any help is appreciated.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

    in reply to: Trouble With Visual Composer Functioning for Popup design
    8 years ago jaythomas
    Participant
    Post count: 6

    I’m having the same problem. What did you end up using if you don’t mind sharing?


    in reply to: refund
    8 years ago jaythomas
    Participant
    Post count: 6

    Anyword on a patch for me?


    in reply to: Trouble With Visual Composer Functioning for Popup design
    8 years, 1 month ago jaythomas
    Participant
    Post count: 6
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Trouble With Visual Composer Functioning for Popup design
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
© Copyright Sitesao.com - Support Policy