Sitesao Support
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Support

Support Forums

Home/Forums/
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

  • 8 years, 6 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13

    I have just uploaded the full luxury file through ftp however when I go to install the main demo content it comes up with an error…

    screen shot attached.

    Please advise.

    Cheers
    Sandy

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

    in reply to: Demo Installation Error
    9 years, 9 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13

    Thank you for your reply however I have now carried out the method using Font Squirrel and I’m still not able to use the custom font anywhere?

    I want to be able to use the font for the slider revolution… but am unsure as to what to do next?

    It would be great if you could please assist me.

    Cheers
    Sandy


    in reply to: How do I add a custom font I have purchased
    10 years, 3 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13

    I have to say by now… I am so disappointed with both your theme and the service you provide… I am disillusioned about how you provide answers in such an untimely fashion…


    in reply to: Woocommerce with luxury theme
    10 years, 3 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13

    I have done this update and now have no cart page or checkout page… please this is desperate…. can you please assist


    in reply to: Woocommerce with luxury theme
    10 years, 3 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13

    I also notice your latest theme update is only compatible with Woocommerce 2.5 and I have a Woocommerce major update in the dashboard for version 2.6… if I update your theme do you suggest I leave the woocommerce update?

    this has put a full hold on my clients website and ability for clients to shop…


    in reply to: Woocommerce with luxury theme
    10 years, 3 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13

    I have just received an email to update the luxury theme… could you please advise if this is to rectify this issue I have with an internal server error?


    in reply to: Woocommerce with luxury theme
    10 years, 3 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13

    okay… so how come it works on microsoft edge and not chrome… ?


    in reply to: Favicon Not working in Luxury theme
    10 years, 3 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13

    Dh envanto

    My site is not working… we are constantly getting an internal server error at the click through from check out to payment… customers simply cannot order and I am beyond patience on this issue… this is simply not good enough from a theme point of view for a client… I cannot get access to you guys with time difference… and sales are going by the wayside…

    Please respond


    in reply to: Woocommerce with luxury theme
    10 years, 3 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Favicon Not working in Luxury theme
    10 years, 3 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13

    Could you please get back to me asap… this is turning into a financial hassle for my client… her customers are unable to shop… and she is losing sales…


    in reply to: Woocommerce with luxury theme
    10 years, 3 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13

    Thank you for your prompt reply… however I already had a 512 x 512 image loaded in both customize and theme options… I have used a transparent vector, I have used an image with white background… I have used png and jpg… none are showing on the live site… only the dashboard…

    Do you want access to back end?

    Cheers
    Sandy


    in reply to: Favicon Not working in Luxury theme
    10 years, 3 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Woocommerce with luxury theme
    10 years, 3 months ago CYAsandy
    Participant
    Post count: 13

    I am also having trouble with this theme and it’s relationship with woocommerce… this is the reply I have received from our hosting service…

    Thanks for your patience! I’ve reviewed server logs and it appears that this error was a result of your WooCommerce plugin and custom theme. Here’s the exact error in question:

    —
    [Sat Jun 11 04:12:12 2016] [error] [client 203.221.4.116] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method WooCommerce::add_error() in /home/perfects/public_html/wp-content/themes/luxury-package/luxury-wp-child/functions.php on line 36, referer: https://perfectsupplementsaustralia.com.au/checkout/
    —

    I’d recommend contact your theme author for more information on how to fix this problem permanently.

    Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need anything else!

    Thanks,

    Dragan S.
    Senior System Administrator, Site5.com


    in reply to: Woocommerce with luxury theme
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
© Copyright Sitesao.com - Support Policy