Sitesao Support
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Support

Support Forums

Home/Forums/
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

  • 9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    I want to make the menu title and cart icons is one line with the logo, center of my logo


    in reply to: change logo position on center of header menu
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    thanks’ work perfectly.
    but I still have a problem there are icons that are not aligned

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

    in reply to: change logo position on center of header menu
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: Slider landing page on mobile
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    >li>a { <- ? I found error on this line


    in reply to: change logo position on center of header menu
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    thank so much,
    and now can I custom the size of navbar menu ? I want to make same size as the top and bottom of sticky menu.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

    in reply to: change logo position on center of header menu
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    Greats, work perfectly ! thanks.
    once more.
    how to add social media menu in side bar?


    in reply to: change logo position on center of header menu
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    sorry to late

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

    in reply to: Slider landing page on mobile
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    yes I do, because I just wanna show the header menu only. come to another page
    right here

    HomeJ


    I want to make the header menu look like this picture (attached)

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

    in reply to: change logo position on center of header menu
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55
    This reply has been marked as private.

    in reply to: change logo position on center of header menu
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    how to make the sticky menu on disable without transition.
    I mean the sticky menu stay at the top bar.
    yesterday I was change the top bar menu with custom code to make it transparent how to make is back as original. i’ve been change the header color scheme turning to ON and choose the color I want but not affected, I also removed the custom code but that’s does’nt help


    in reply to: change logo position on center of header menu
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    greats, successfully.
    Now I want the top bar menu it’s like fixed menu with white background and black text color. or maybe you can tell me how to make the sticky menu on disable without transition.


    in reply to: change logo position on center of header menu
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    I want to make the menu of header look like this picture (attached)

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

    in reply to: change logo position on center of header menu
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    how many size to make a slider same as the picture ? (attached)


    in reply to: Slider landing page on mobile
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    yassh case closed
    come to my another topics

    Slider landing page on mobile


    in reply to: Change logo size at top bar menu
    9 years, 10 months ago royadamroy
    Participant
    Post count: 55

    yes I do but if I had an another issue and need the custom code, where I can found it without asking on this forum ?


    in reply to: Change logo size at top bar menu
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
← 1 2 3 4 →
© Copyright Sitesao.com - Support Policy